blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brought Esther to church today

After an absence of about 5 weeks, we were back in church today. Esther behaved very well throughout the service and despite the cry room (where all the toddlers & infants should be) being quite crowded, she hardly cried nor showed any signs of discomfort.
Needless to say, so many of our church friends were excited to see her especially the chorale members. Thankfully a few of them wanted to carry her so we could take a slight rest! One of the the chorale members jokingly said she can be a soprano next time because he heard Esther crying really loudly at the hospital a day after birth!
I cooked dinner just now and the vegetable was quite a wash-out. Although it tasted ok, it was way off what I had expected. Never mind, there are plenty of chances for me to try out. I managed to cook the hotel style omelette wit mushroom, tomatoes, green peas and carrot bits. The next additonal ingredient I intend to add in would be cheese. The most difficult part is when I want to fold the sides and then flip it. That needs quite a bit of skill. In case you are wondering, I used to cook for a group of 10 persons during my varsity days in Australia so preparing a meal for 2 persons is fairly straightforward. All said and done, I still prefer cleaning/washing to cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]