blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Waiting for time to pass

I am now using the library computer to post this. Just handed in the GSP assignment and I still have up till 1730 hrs before the practicum briefing starts. You may wonder why I handed my assignment so early. All because my lecturer said he will be leaving at 1600 hrs and I do not wish to make another trip tomorrow which incidentally is the due date for the assignment. Rather than driving home and coming back again, I decided to post while waiting.
The briefing later is for our school attachment which will start at the begginning of term 3 and it lasts for 5 weeks. After that we have a week break before we begin our Year 2. Time really flies. My coursemates and I still felt as if we only started our course recently. I guess time sails by quickly when you are busy. It is only when you are idling that you find a day seems like a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]