blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, April 09, 2007

DSE & DCE tests today

DSE was quite alright. I felt quite confident during and after the test. The reason is that I knew what was expected and basically there were very few doubts when I had completed the paper. The text 2 was the one where I really had to plan my answers because we could not use the same example more than once. That probably explained why I had to make some amendments.
DCE on the the other hand was very extreme as far as our answers were concerned. Many of us interpreted the question in quite a few ways and after the test was over, everyone was quite drained both physically and mentally. No wonder to have two major tests on a same day. The unit coordinator asked everyone to show some appreciation to the tutors but I think they should show us some mercy instead!
Left with DSM which is another fortnight from now. I feel more confident for DSM but then again, this module coordinator set a very tough paper last semester and many of us were stunned. I wonder what will he be up to this semester. As for those taking science this coming Friday, all the best. (thankfully I do not take science!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]