blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

1 more week to go

After today, only DSM module is on till next week. I find it rather annoying just having to come to sch next week for 2 hrs on tue and 1 miserable hr on wed! To top it off, next mon is the final test for both DCE and DSE. I find DSE so much easier compared to DCE. I guess it is because of the nature of the module.
Still have not gotten back my test script for DSM. Lecturer said he will only return it to use next week at the last session. Some other groups have already gotten theirs back. Wonder what is keeping him. And one of my coursemates Jon had a bet with me. Knowing that he is good in maths, I had expected him to ace the test but he managed 75%. I told him that if he got above that score he owes me a treat. So that means I have to belanja (treat) him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]