blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Insomnia

I could not get to sleep until 3am in the morning due to some herbal soup which we had for dinner last night. As such, I was too tired to go for a morning run. Nonetheless, I managed to put in a good 1 hour in the evening. For those of you who are not aware, if i were to consume any thing with caffeine in the afternoon, I will have big problems falling asleep. That means, no tea, coffee, red bull or coke from afternoon till bedtime. Things like ginseng or any herbal soups are out of the question also. There was once I could not resist the temptation on a nice piece of tiramisu cake and I paid the price. So much so for being greedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]