blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bought a fan from Giant Hypermart

I went to Giant Hypermart at IMM to check out if they have any special deals in their domestic electrical appliances section. I saw that there were 2 on offer and both prices differed by a mere 90cents. However both have similar features but I chose the one that was dearer as it was more sturdy and also it looked much better than the other one. Both come with the remote control function which is very useful especially when you need to adjust the fan speed. Don't you just hate it when you have to get up and press the desired button just to get the speed you want? Well, with the remote control it is so much easier! Spolit brat!!
Brought it home to assemble it myself and at the same time dismantled the old one. However, I kept some of the spare parts from the old fan just in case they come in useful. I kept the cover, blade, reinforcement cap and also the plug. I disposed the main frame after removing the base and keeping the screws as well. Some of you may think that I am so cheapskate to keep spare parts! In fact, those 'karang guni' will probably salvage the parts and perhaps find reconditioned motors at second hand shops and then resell it again. I have seen the case for old TV sets. If only I knew how to repair such stuff, I will probably scavange through old electrical appliances and then do swapping of parts to make a 'second-hand' set in perfect working order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]