blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My standing fan broke down...

Angela told me last night that the standing fan in our room was not working right. She noticed that it was oscillating but the blade was not moving at all. In short, it appeared that something was wrong. I recall cleaning the fan over the weekend and it worked fine. So I removed the blade and re-installed it but it seems that the motor has packed up. Guess I have to hunt for a new fan.
Saw a few at some shops around the area but none of them come with the remote control option which the broken down one has! Spoilt brat!!! However, I think such extra features only come at an extra cost which is something we can leave without. Guess I will head to Giant tomorrow to check out what they have to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]