blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Bt Batok to Pasir Panjang to Bt Merah to Chinatown to Bendeemer to Upper East Coast to Marine Parade to Clementi to Ghim Moh.....

It was a deja vu for me today as I delievered the "1st mth cakes" to friends and relatives. As the title suggests, I drove to all those places. This was something like my pizza delivery days when I made numerous deliveries to orders from customers. Tomorrow will be round 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]