blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Got my new camera today

I got my new camera today after deciding to 'trade-in' the damaged one which was beyond economical repair. It is a newer model than the old one but the USB port, battery pack and memory card are all the same as the old one. So that means I have more than enough space and battery power. Now comes the next step to claim from my LDS thingy. Need to figure out how to do that.
DCM 201 lesson was quite interesting as it involves a test construction plus a microteaching. Sounds formidable but it is something that I need to know and do starting this July. However, some other modules have projects and assignments that are purely nonsensical and utterly useless. No names mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]