blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Had a very sinful dinner last night

After going for a 15km run, Angela said she had a craving for the ramly burger from the pasar malam at the interchange. Whats more, yours truly also wanted to have some char kway teow as well. So we had a very sinful dinner consisting of mee goreng and a ramly burger bought from the pasar malam, plus a char kway teow and a hokkien mee. I wonder how much calories I had put back after burning them off. Not like it bothers me as I lose it much faster than I gain. (that is if I do gain for a start!) Ok I know the last sentence will certainly put many people off especially those who are very weight conscious but please understand people like me who are known in hokkien as "kam chek".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]