blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Balance Real Run 2008

It's back. This year, this event will be held at the same place as last year but the trail part is what everyone is talking about. Seems that it will be quite a tought 4k as it might get quite dirty and soggy. I am quite undecided if I should use my Asics or my old Adida Supernova. No way will I use the Adistar as that will be reserved for the Stanchart 42. Anyone wants to try running on cross terrain? Check out this website. http://www.realrun.sg/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]