blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, April 27, 2009

End of a hectic semester

7 modules this semester is really demanding not just mentally, psychologically but also intellectually. The amount of work to be done was quite massive and with the numerous due dates that overlapped, it was all hell break loose when doubts began surfacing especially when things do not make sense.
Overall, AAM203 was quite managable. Though that lame fellow set some weird questions, I guess I invested a lot of time in the last 2 chapters of which contributed almost 50% of the paper. Now I hope that my answers are accurate.
Next semester? Well, it is 7 modules once again though the contact hours are slightly less. However, I think I might need to strategize more effectively so that it will not be so pressurizing nearing the exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]