blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Will try to post more often

Due the busy months of March and April, the tons of assignments, reports and examination preparations caused this blog to have so much dust and mould. NOw that Ihave more time till Aug, I will try to post more often.
Went to 360deg cable ski on tue with course friends once again. This time, the weather was quite bad and it rained heavily just as we were about to go there. As such, we waited at the food centre for about an hour before heading to the venue. I was contemplating if I should give it a shot since I have unfinished business there. I had problems trying to cross the 1st corner due to the sudden jerk of the cable thus falling into the lagoon perpetually. The main reason is that a blind person can see better than yours truly without specs. Those disposable contact lens cannot match my power and even if it can, cost is the main minus point. I also found out that powered goggles are really expensive and if you do not use it often, no point investing in one. I then decided not to waste $$ knowing that I am going to fall off at that 1st corner. It is because you need to do some shifting so that your board will slide out a bit and the tension of the cable will remain constant. Since they do not allow specs to be worn, I cannot even see where I am headed therefore I do not know when to shift. Well, at least I tried it before.
Sundown Marathon is just about a month away and I have not been very consistent. Seems that completing the 42km this time round in less than my targeted 5h30m is quite hard. Coupled that it is overnight, I think I will aim to complete it at least around the 6hr mark which is an improvement from my previous 2 marathons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]