blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Polar watch giving problems again

I was preparing my stuff for a run yesterday morning when I noticed that the watch had no display. I thought it shut down by itself but I could not start it. Decided to send it back for a check. Went to the svc ctr by MRT and I really like the stress-free way of just taking public transport and not having to worry about ERP charges, parking charges and also trying to find a parkng lot in the CBD area.
The people at the service centre were quite taken aback by me appearing again within a short period. I insisted that they do a fine-tooth comb check and it need be, replace the whole unit with a new one.
This morning after a short run, they called. It turned out that there was an exceptionally high power consumption and they replaced the whole mother board. Hopefully, it will be ok until the next service is due.
I seriously need to get below 2h10m for my SBR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]