blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Holidays like no holidays

Even though I am having my semester holidays till the start of Term 3 when I begin my school attachment, everyday is like normal for us as we have to look after Esther. Changing diapers, feeding her, sterilizing bottles, washing clothes, cleaning the house and bathing her etc etc....Besides all the baby stuff, there is also housework to do as well. Oh did I leave out washing the Black Altis? My poor car is longggggggggggggggggggg overdue for a nice good wash and polish. Had wanted to do it today but as I need to deliver something to a friend's place after posting, I might as well wash it tomorrow since I dread the thought of washing the car and then having to put up with the water stains when the skies open up.
However, I do not just do the housework and baby stuff but also take the chance to work out some English and Maths SA1 & SA2 papers to get some practise as I will be teaching them. Its quite interesting to try out those challenging questions and I must confess that some of them need a lot more pondering. Being the tv addicts, both Angela & I will catch our daily shows on the various channels. I cannot imagine not having a tv at home. I think I will be BORED stiff.
If the weather permits, I will go for a 15km run tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]