blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Saucony 100Plus Passion Run

My cousin smsed me last night about the event and I immediately logged onto the website to register. Indeed it is a good start to my running participation for this '2007 season'!!! The route is basically very simple. Starting from Bedok Jetty, runners will run on the path in the direction of the city and make a U-turn somewhere further down from the McD before finishing where it begins. I reckon that there will be quite a number of participants as seen from the participation numbers at the Stanchart Singapore Marathon last year. The distance for this run is 10km. Sounds easy? Well, I would be trying to finish the run between 50-55min.
Being the addicted runner, I also smsed my running kakis about this event. Hopefully the whole bunch of us can run as a group on 8 Jul. It feels great to be running with your kakis and the motivation and fellowship is simply fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]