blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Early post

I decided to post earlier as we have IDT this evening and by the time we get home, it would be rather late. Moreover, that would be around the time of Esther's last feed. Speaking of which, she seems to have a slight running nose. Hopefully it is nothing major as she is having her second pneumochocal (not sure how to spell it) jab tomorro morning.
I went for a longer run this morning from home to and around campus and the distance covered was about 19-20km. Thank God for the great weather and indeed it sure feels so refreshing after a good sweating session. Of course there is a bigger objective to work towards. Probably I will take a break tomorrow and either do a short one on Sunday abd then a long one again on Monday? Just need to take note of not over-training. My Adidas shoe is already 3 months old and I reckon I might be able to use it for another 3-5 months before I start looking at a new pair? Probably my next one I would like to try another 'control shoe' with a different design and yet within my budget. All said and done, the availability of my size is key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]