blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Long Tuesday

I dread Tuesdays. There is no lesson only until 1530hrs. Many have asked me why do I bother to come to campus bright and early. Basically, it is to ensure that I can be constructive during the good part of the day and also to save on the parking fee. Moreover, this is a pretty short semester so at least it is not that bad. The way some people plan timetable for others is really questionable. What's worse is that many also suffer the same fate. How I miss my varsity days in Aussie when we plan our own timetables. One may argue that there are many different programmes running concurrently here but there are much more in uni so that is an invalid reason. And to use the phrase "you are paid to be here" is just a lame excuse used by people with poor planning skills and atrocious work attitude. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]